A Comprehensive Range of Global Biometrics Services
*As of Q1 2020
Tigermed Biometrics team, numbering 600+ globally, operates in China Mainland, Taiwan China, USA, Korea and India. With well-established Standard Operation Procedures and In-depth knowledge of industry standards and best practices, we are dedicated to providing high-quality, timely and cost-effective Data Management, Biostatistics and Statistical Programming services to support clinical development and regulatory submissions.
*As of Q1 2020
- 2215 Clinical Studies
- 300+ CDISC Projects
- 16 New Products or Indications NDA/BLA Submissions to FDA
Why Tigermed Biometrics
- Exemplary knowledge of industry standards and best practices
- Deep understanding of therapeutic areas like Oncology, Immunology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Infectious Diseases, etc.
- Well known industry reputation for being highly reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent tracking record of quality and on-time deliverables
- Proven scalability and rapid response to urgent requirements
- Excellent governance from senior management oversight
One of our major US clients was about to miss the timeline for the NDA submission of a key compound due to significant delays and serious quality issues of biometrics delivery by another vendor.
The following actions were implemented immediately after Tigermed was selected to rescue the timeline:
- Rapidly trained and on boarded additional resources in just a few days
- Designated a single resource accountable for all similar ADaM/TFLs across studies to enhance efficiency
- Brought in resources from other Tigermed locations
- Formed close relationships with sponsor’s contacts
- Volunteered evenings and weekends to meet deadlines
The NDA was submitted ahead of schedule and the subsequent approval by FDA was granted.
Flexible and accurate data management solutions from study start-up to close-out.
More than statistical analyses, a deep understanding of every aspect of clinical development programs.
Excellent statistical programming service with timely and high-quality deliverables.
Advances in human data science allow Tigermed to share new insights with our clients and in turn facilitate the boundaries of health.
The first eCRF in China to be operated on different operating systems and mobile terminals that is integrated with voices, photos, and OCR, and is driven by active icons